As shown by the test results, our goal is to continuously both improve the performance and decrease the memory consumption of LemonTree.
Nevertheless, changes to the supported feature-set may impact both performance and memory consumption negatively. The Remarks section under the test results notes such changes.
Our test machine has the following setup:
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64 Bit)
- Processor: i7-6700HQ CPU @2.60 GHz
- Memory: 16 GB
Test Case Description
The test results provided on this page are based on a fixed set of test models, which we diff with every released version of LemonTree.
By applying our measurement methods to your own models, you can calculate comparison values to approximate how LemonTree will perform for your models based on the data below.
- The test environment got a disc encryption before the performance tests of version 2.1.3. We assume that's why the large models take longer on writing/loading. Older versions of LemonTree now also need longer with that models on writing.
- LemonTree 2.6 Version 2.6.0 has increased the performance of diffing and merging, but consumes more memory than version 2.5.0. This had a quite severe impact on the performance results
for our "Large Model" performance test, as it was approaching the cap of available memory for the test machine, which lead to page swapping.
- LemonTree 2.6.1 processes all previously unhandled custom properties of elements