LemonTree 2.3 has some new features described below and improved stability.
LemonTree 2.3.0 was released on July 31, 2019.
What's New New Feature Non-Critical Bugfix Critical Bugfix
|Support of Archimate||LemonTree Diagram Viewer now visualizes Archimate ShapeScripts.||2.3.0|
|Download of LemonTree||LemonTree 2.3.0 provides a direct download link to the new version in the menu "New Version Available".||2.3.0|
|Filter applies to Tree Browser||When filtering the Impacted Elements or Impacted Diagrams list, LemonTree also filters the Tree Browser according to the active filters.||2.3.0|
|Default diagram||LemonTree now also compares and merges the Default diagram||2.3.0|
|Coloring of Use Cases via Diagram Legend||LemonTree Diagram Viewer now also respects the coloring of elements and connectors when Use Caseswhen this is done via the diagram Legendlegend.||2.3.0|
|Lost and Found package|
In some edge cases LemonTree was not able to write the Lost&Found package and reported an error while writing.
This has been fixed.
When merging models with command "merge=visual" that have conflicts, LemonTree returned Return Code "3".
That changed to "0" since visual merge means that the conflicts have been reviewed and merge is successful.
|Link to diagram notes||In Enterprise Architect it is possible to link a note on a diagram to the diagram notes. That connection was not examined by LemonTree but is now fixed with LemonTree 2.2.2||2.3.0|
|StyleEx of connectors||LemonTree added an empty attribute "alias=;" to the StyleEx of connectors when writing the connector. That makes no difference for EA but is also not necessary.||2.3.0|
|Visualization of triggers on state diagrams||LemonTree now visualizes the guards and triggers on state diagrams.||2.2.2|
|Visualization of action pins||Custom properties and Multiplicity of action pins are now also visualized on Diagram Viewer.||2.3.0|
|Consolidation of filter option "ChangeIn"|
Some properties of elements had inconsistent names in visualization and filter. This has been consolidated.
Example: "RectRight" in filter "Right" in Properties Viewer is now everywhere "Right"
- If there are multiple legends on a diagram LemonTree displays the content of the first legend also as content of the following legends. This is only a visualization bug and will be fixed in the next release. Also when "auto color" is not turned on in legends, LemonTree Diagram Viewer loses the color of the items in the legend.
- SaveFileDialog prompts twice when overriding a file (for example file dialog "Start Merge" and selecting an existing file). That does not happen on Windows builds prior to 10.0.17763. It seems to be a bug in .NET.
- N-ary associations with navigability are not supported properly.
- Multiplicity properties (Upper bound, Lower bound, ...) of parameters of interactions of sequence diagrams are not diffed/written.
Not supported EA features
LT doesn't diff these features:
- Project Tasks/Issues (Can be found in Ribbon "Construct" → "Project" → "Status" → "Project Status (Tasks & Issues)"
- EA Security: Configure → Security