- In the New Session Dialog a .ltses file can be loaded with Open Session. By loading a previous stored session the following information will be restored:
- Diff Strategy (2-Way or 3-Way)
- Mode (Compare or Merge)
- Active filter for Impacted Elements list and Impacted Diagrams list
- Review marks
- Merge selections (which elements were selected for merge)
If a LemonTree session is loaded with the Open Session button, the saved mode is visualized by a red border:
|It is also possible to start a LemonTree session by double clicking a .ltses file.|
LemonTree won't store the model data and the diff calculations. The same loading and diff calculation times are expected to occur when opening a .ltses file.
Save Session As
It is possible to save the current state of LemonTree within an active session. A .ltses file can be created by using the burger menu entry Save Session As:
It is possible to save two different types of LemonTree sessions:
- Session, Session file only (*.ltses)
This only creates a .ltses file, which references the loaded models with absolute paths
- Session, Complete including models (*.ltses)
This creates a .ltses file and copies the loaded models to a subfolder.
By referencing the models with relative paths, the user will be able to distribute the .ltses file along with copies of the eap file.