Table Of Contents
- Uninstall older versions of LemonTree Server
- Execute the LemonTreeServer.exe setup. A link is automatically created on your desktop.
Congratulations: LemonTree Server now works with .eap Files. Just double-click the Icon on your desktop.
To compare/merge databases the corresponding drivers need to be installed on the server machine.
Make sure to delete the browser cache on the client so the new LemonTree Server files are loaded. (This is not necessary if caching is disabled on IIS).
Prepare database comparison and merging
- Download and install https://cdn.mysql.com//Downloads/Connector-ODBC/5.3/mysql-connector-odbc-5.3.10-winx64.msi
- Start LemonTree
- Choose "ODBC" in the dropdown and copy the whole connection string (starting with Driver=) into the Session Dialog.
- Press "Continue"
Congratulations: You're now diffing/merging MySQL DBs.
For OLEDB you need to install Oracle-Database drivers.
This is highly sophisticated. Please contact your system administrator or oracle help page.
- LemonTree Server does not support "https".
- Don't close browser, LemonTree Server is not able to recover the old state.
- Depending on the connection LemonTree Server GUI responses can take some time (espacially when dealing with big models and a lot of changes)
- ODBC connections to SQL Servers can only be established with the "SQL Server Native Client" data source type, not with the "SQL Server" data source type.
If LemonTree Server is not running check following points:
Ensure that the following Windows features are on.
Ensure that LemonTree Server is configured as an Application in the IIS Manager (Start / Run / inetmgr.exe)
Ensure that the respective Web.config has the correct path to the DBStub.exe defined